Whether this is a bait Stush rip off or not is irrelevant to me, now go reload fi dat
Archive for Stush
To go alongside our Christmas Eve Signal rave here’s the mix CD to hopefully get you all to come along, have a bit of a bop, throw some gun fingers and maybe just maybe eat a mince pie. Maybe.
01. Signal Christmas Eve @ Fez Club Cambridge (Advert)
02. Princess Nyah – Big Boys (DJ C Special)
03. MJ Cole ft. Digga – Gotta Have It (Ill Blu Remix)
04. Alicia Keys – Diary (Metric Moses Refix)
05. Don Haffer ft. Wayne McNeish – I Apologize
06. Pyper ft. Sacha – Boomerangs (Funky Mix)
07. N.B. Funky – Riddim Box (Hard House Banton Remix)
08. TS7 ft. Teresa – End With Goodnight
09. Donae’O – Watching Her Move (Ill Blu Mix)
10. Skepta ft. Jay Sean – Lush (Fuzzy Logik Mix)
11. Delerious ft. Phoebe – High Off Your Love (DJ C Dub)
12. Undisputed – Basstonez
13. Stush – We Nuh Run
14. Altered Natives Vs. Busy Signal – Da Style Deh (Smutlee Blend)
15. Scorcher ft. Liam Francis – Lipsin’ Ting
16. Wiley ft. The England 10 – She Likes To (Remix)
17. Signal Christmas Eve @ Fez Club Cambridge (Advert)
18. Princess Nyah – Frontline (Lil’ Dave Special)
19. Illmana ft. Stush – Ready Fi Di War
20. Lady Chann – Killa Soundbwoy Fast (Lil’ Dave Special)
21. Geeneus ft. Ms. Dynamite – Get Low
22. Maxwell D – Champagne Dance (09 Funky Mix)
23. Roll Deep ft. Kerry Louise – Show Me What U Got
24. Donae’O – Because I’m Strong
25. Uche – Get Low
26. Princess Nyah – Hooligans
27. H”Two”O ft. Zoe – Pink Love (Ill Blu Remix)
28. Todz & Beatz ft. Chocolate Doll – Cutie (Lil‘ Dave Special)
29. Major Not£$ ft. mellody – Friend Of Mine (Lil’ Dave Dub)
30. Digital Dubstar Ft. Miss Fire – Can’t Say No (Lil’ Dave Dub)
31. Sweet Boy Candy – Pull Away (Lil’ Dave Dub)
32. Wiley ft. Emeli Sande – Never Be Your Woman
33. Maxsta ft. Kerry Louise – The Reason
Download from our Radio Signal site (click the link below please). Bless. The older Signal mixes are up there too if you missed them.
Catch us standing out in the parr that is the Cambridge weather with CD copies from next week.
If any other blog-ey people would like to blog it on their err… blog, then please do so or maybe you could err “tweet” it for us on your twitter. If you do we can exchange Christmas gifts or something.
As a bonus have another video of Nyah. We love her… we really do.
Let me just say these pictures are VERY different to those pictures that are on Saif’s phone from the night yeah. I would post but I think WordPress may shut our blog down within seconds so yeah these will have to do. If you seen them pics you know init.
Oh my god check us out above. Oh dear, parr all them tings. Drunk? For once I don’t win the most fucking battered person in a foto award. That goes to Jimma on this occasion I think. I swear he is actually only supported here by DJ B’s arm.
These were some of the people who bopped, DJ B went ‘ard on the old skool dancehall. There was a few St Tropez gyals in the building too, which we liked obvs. Too many man, too many many man in the above foto though. Sorry.
Thanks to everyone one who reached and who has reached for the whole year. Your large init.
Fotos an ting after the jump.
Last Saturday we had 4play in Lestaaaaaaa alongside DJ B. It was alot! Funky and bashment were the ones, ohhhh my days, THEY WERE THE ONES! Bless-ey Bless-ey to my Stush family for making it all happen.
Big up Emile De Heskey in the dance, had unconfirmed reports that he was Migraine Skanking?!
If yaaaaa like meeeeee 079 meeeee. Their tune went orrrrrrrffff, berr wheel ups in the place
Jimma T… he is a garage badman, he wants 2-step to come back big, I think he is gonna have to wait a long time!To say we all completely duppied the dance is an understatement and we did this despite the worst mixer in the world. Allow my drunken Blackberry photography anyways. Tim & barry I ain’t.
Hang tight the worst Microphone I have ever seen.
£1.50 for a one rasclaaaaaaart bread roll, are you fucking having a laugh?
Anyways… dance got duppied, jokes had, hangover now gone. 4play Lincoln THIS Sunday. Be there!
Check DJ B’s blog at some point, as he may up some better photos, he was ballin’ with a proper camera… unlike me.
The recession has murked everyone even students, so with that in mind we are offering the chance to rave at both May 4Play’s (Lincoln tings) for just £7 in total. That’s like £3.50 per dance. How do you spell bargin… B-A-R-G-I-N.
DJ B is even coming down for Part 2 (May 24th), this flyer’s Part 1. Look out for full Part 2 details coming soon.
More Part 1 info after you click right down thurrr.