Whether this is a bait Stush rip off or not is irrelevant to me, now go reload fi dat
Archive for Mz. Bratt
Mz Bratt’s verse is getting berrrr re-loads in my itoooons right now. No other verse on this track matters. I truely mean that.
Download the freeness right hurrr
Don’t forget that the single “Who Do You Think You Are” is out on Monday. Make sure you support her init. She’s lovely.
She has a nice shower and and that…
Not sure if it’s kinda perverted to be watching her? But she is my future wife tho so I guess it’s morally OK?
I probably should really be saying FUCK my life (for watching this for longer than 37 seconds). But I’m not. I really should have better things to be doing? (Even tho I am the worlds biggest Mz Bratt fan). But I don’t. It’s compelling viewing… addictive in a strange but NOT stalker kinda way. Hang tight fellow non- pervert / non- stalker… man like Logan Sama. He was going for it in the chat room with all the other people beggin’ it and tryin’ it.
Mz Bratt (Cleo Babez) if you reads this just so you know… I loves you. True stories. Just forget about all the other man tryin’ to link you in your chat box.
To stalk watch (but not wife) Mz Bratt click Hurrr
I’m now off to have shower. Seeing her bathroom has made me want to go get clean.
01. Kyla – Do You Mind (DJ C Special)
02. Crazy Cousinz ft. Calista – Bongo Jam (DJ Naughty Mix)
03. Meleka – Go (Crazy Cousinz Mix)
04. Crazy Cousinz ft. MC Versatile – Funky Anthem
05. Attacca Pesante ft. Shea Soul – Make It Funky
06. Fuzzy Logik ft. Egypt – In The Morning
07. Natalie Walker – Sexy Sexy (All Up On Me) (DJ C Special)
08. Shean Williams – Show Me
09. T2 ft. Michelle Escoffery – Come Over
10. Ms. Dynamite – Bad Gyal
11. Crazy Cousinz – Inflation
12. Kid Bass ft. Sincere, Scorcher, Tinie Tempah, Wretch 32 & Chipmunk – 6AM
13. Kid Bass ft. Sincere – Good Girls Love Rudeboys
14. Ghetts ft. Tamzin – Sing 4 Me (Electro Mix)
15. Skepta – Sunglasses At Night
16. Roll Deep ft. Janee – Do Me Wrong
17. Mz. Bratt – Who Do U Think U Are?
18. Boy Better Know ft. Skepta, Wiley, JME & Frisco – Too Many Man
19. Gracious “Nappa Man” K – Migraine Skank (Lil Dave Dub)
20. K.I.G. – Head, Shoulders, Kneez & Toez (Lil Dave Dub)
21. Fr3e – Skank, Calm Down (Lil Dave Special)
22. Play Entertainment ft. Zest – Jump In The Middle & Skank
23. Lethal B ft. Donae’O – Go Hard
24. Donae’O ft. Princess Nyah – Party Hard (Remix)
25. G*Fam ft. Princess Nyah – Frontline (Lil Dave Special)
26. G*Fam ft. Princess Nyah & Coldsteps – Frontline (Remix)
27. Ill Blu ft. Hoodzee – Rider (Lil Dave Special)
28. Scorcher ft. J2K & Wiley – I Know
29. Wiley ft. Kano & Ghetts – She’s Glowing
30. Jodie Connor – She’s Glowing
To download the mix in split tracks click Here
Download the mix as one MP3 by moving your mouse & clicking Hurrrrr
If you would like a CD copy please harass the person in the street who’s handing out Signal Flyers. They will have CDs in their bag also. Or email us, Facebook us, Call us etc.
Should you wish to come rave at Signal…
£5 guestlist before 11 please either Text “SIGNAL + YOUR NAME” to 07525 350 126
or Write your NAME + NO. OF GUESTS on the Facebook event wall. Click HERE for that.
With proper support this could actually be her first major hit… alie? OK so it’s not grime, it’s on some next Electro ting and has “Kiss Daytime” stamped all over it but don’t lie to yourself, THIS IS ALOT, I’m guessing the work of Bless Beats rather than Terror Danjah?
I don’t claim to be an expert in Mz. Bratt lyrics, but this verse from 2007 was dutty and proves she can go ‘ard when needed! Skip the movey slidy thing to around 1.08.
Also while randomly searching “Mz Bratt” pon the Youchooooooobe, I found this… from last year but new to me still. I’m gonna put this out there…